Tuesday 3 August 2010

Carver


This is one nasty little film. Ok so the plot is your benchmark campers run into a homicidal backwards hick in the middle of know where. To be honest I did start to find myself getting bored with all the mindless dialogue that I had to sit through for half the film. But by the time the final act kicks off, all hell breaks loose and it turns into one of the most brutal and sadistic torture sickies I have ever watched. The gore factor is amazing and the torture scenes are very disturbing .One scene in particular will have the male viewers sitting rather uncomfortably. It was refreshing to see some creative death scenes that haven't been seen hundreds of time before. Yes this is a low budget film and the plot is nothing new. Yes it's a little over long and at times tedious. But I guarantee that you soon forget all these minor quibbles because it is one hell of a gorefest. This is absolutely not for the Squeamish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment